Dr. A.Rahman Al-GhareebSpecialist: Ear - Nose - Throat Head & Neck Consultant Surgeon.
Former Clinical tutor, medical college, Arabian Gulf University (AGU).
- M.D / Damascus University / Sept. 1985
- HNO, Facharzt (ENT Specialist). German Board. / Brandenburg state, Germany / Feb. 1986 - Nov. 1991
- Fellowship Program in Endonasal Micro-Endoscopic sinus Surgery and advanced ENT – Head and Neck Surgery /Philipp University Marburg. Fulda / Germany / Sept. 1993 – Feb. 1994
- Diploma in facial traumatology Salzburg - Austria 1993.
- Diploma in laser surgery application in ENT Saarbruken - Germany 1997.
- Diploma of Health Care Management / Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland /2006
- Senior Consultant ENT, head and neck surgeon, Noor Specialist Hospital [2005 - till date].
- Chairman ENT Department /Salmaniya Medical Complex/ Kingdom of Bahrain [Feb 2005 – Oct 2006]
- Cochlear implant surgeon /Salmaniya Medical Complex/ Kingdom of Bahrain 2001.
- ENT Head & Neck Consultant / SMC, ENT Dept. [1996 - 2006]
- Represent ENT Department in the maxillo - facial team, SMC.
- Start Laser Surgeries in Salmaniya Medical Complex Kingdom of Bahrain [1997 - 2006].
- Start Cochlear implant programe for Deaf children in Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Post graduate resident in ENT - Medical Qualification - Thiem Hospital Cottbus /Cottbus Germany [1986 - 1991].
- ENT specialist / ENT Department, Salmaniya Medical Complex - Kingdom of Bahrain [1991 - 1996]
- A mordern, Fully Equipped Hospital
- Luxury Delivery Suites
- Endoscopy GI Unit
- 4D & COLOR Doppler Ultrasound
- Laboratory, X-Ray, CT Scan
- Private room and VIP suits
- State of the Art Operating Rooms
- Cardiac Lab
- Comprehensive Dental Care
- Laser Centre